Adishina (Minor character)
“My parents and I were walking to the market when the Interfectus appeared in the northern sky. Everyone started shouting and running all at once; everyone was desperate to escape the shadow demon. Survival instinct had kicked in. My father dropped me in the street, and then he and my mother ran away as quickly as they could. I wasn’t happy that they left me behind, but I didn’t have another choice. I couldn’t run after them. I couldn’t even walk out of the middle of the street. My parents escaped, but I was killed by the big blade of shadows. I think they secretly wanted me gone anyway; it was always clear I was a burden. I guess everything worked out for everyone." In that Adishina dies before the start of A World without Misery, she is not a playable character and has no physical stats. Despite being dead, Adishina first makes contact with Hatasuko in Chapter 6 of A World without Misery as a voice in the tempest. Sokaido was born in the Collob...

Comments
Post a Comment