Character: Holden Noriega


    I guess... you're looking at it all wrong. I wasn't a good man, or a bad man, or any of that. I was just a guy who had a kid when I was young. I didn't care about anything else, really. I remember feeling so scared when I found out she was pregnant. I was too young to handle it, and she refused to partake in our child's life. I had no idea how I would care for myself, let alone for a baby girl. Or at least, that was true until she was born. Everything changed in the instant I saw her. I was the only one she had in her life, and she was the only thing I had in mine. The one thing that kept me going. At the time, I guess... I felt like everything I had and all that I did was for her. 
    So when the civil war started, me and my daughter left for a house by the sea. Just far enough from the city to be safe. It was... hard to stay isolated. All anyone wanted to talk about. Everyone was taking sides, but I never cared much for politics. I just wanted to make sure my kid had enough food to eat. All I wanted was to keep her safe from the war. I didn't care about the war; I only cared about her. So when soldiers burned down my home with her in it, I lost the only thing that meant anything at all to me. The heat from the flames woke me when it was too late. I charged through the flames with her body in my arms. I pounded on her chest outside the ashes and screamed for God to spare her, but the smoke had already taken her away.
    I had nothing left to lose. So I wasn't motivated by ideals or politics when I joined the rebels. It was nothing more than a hate-fueled rampage against those who had taken my daughter away. I didn't even care that the rebels were just as bad. It was all to kill those who had killed her.

 Character Name: Holden Noriega

First Appearance: The Ocean Has Her Reasons (Interitus 3, The Brimstone Isles)

Eye Color: Blue-Green
Endurance:    22           Strength: 10            Speed: 9            Dexterity: 3.1;
Weapons: Sword, Bottlebombs


    Holden Noriega is the main character of Interitus 3: The Ocean Has Her Reasons. When the story begins, he had spent close to two years living in The Brimstone Isles (Brimstone One). He spent most of this time fishing, doing light farming, and gathering fruit. While he frequently gave extra food to the nearby villagers, he mostly kept to himself. Holden found himself unfulfilled and planned to set out for another land, but in the process of helping a villager who was attacked in the night, he learned that this island faced a threat with which he was familiar.

    Holden came from a once-beautiful island nation named Hazoia, and he spent almost thirty years of his life there. He had lived on the outskirts of society up until the Hazoian Civil War began. Though he tried to stay out of it, his very young daughter died in the crossfire. Overcome with sorrow and rage, Holden joined the rebels and participated in the bloody Civil War. When the war ended, he regretted his violence and left Hazoia, eventually arriving at the Brimstone Isles. 

    Now he wants to make the world a better place. Since he cannot come to terms with the crimes of his past, he resolves to help as many people as he can.


    Check this page frequently. It will be updated often as new playthroughs are released.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interitus: Manifest (Official Rulebook)

Sail-Rana (vehicle)